Idealists (NFs) share the following core characteristics:
- Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom.
- Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic.
- Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials.
- Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders.
- Interpersonal skills
- Supportive of others
- Possibilities for people
- Vivid imagination
- Hypersensitive to conflict
- Search for self
- Strong need for encouragement & recognition
- Gives strokes freely
- Keeps emotional score
Keirsey on Idealists